In the heart of the delightful Surrey village of Dunsfold and close to the Sun Inn, the village shop
(with post office) and the cricket ground the WINN HALL is an ideal country location for:
- Stage shows
- Wedding receptions
- Private parties
- Adult education
- Indoor recreation
The Main Hall, with stage
- Seating capacity for 100
- Well equipped kitchen
- Central heating
- Stage lighting
- Dimmable hall lighting
- Sound system
- Hearing-aid loop
- Disabled access
- Car park
The Nugent Room
- Large room (20' x 25')
- Can be divided into two
- Separate doors to the outside
HIRE CHARGES (effective from 1 September 2011)
The Main Hall and The Nugent Room are available for hire, together or separately, at the following rates -
For the WINN HALL only
For the NUGENT ROOM only
- Local organisations £8.50 per hour
- Occasional users (local) - £14.00 per hour
- All other users (at committee's discretion) - £22.00 per hour
For the WINN HALL and the NUGENT ROOM combined
- Local organisations - £5.50 per hour
- Occasional users (local) - £9.00 per hour
- All other users (at committee's discretion) - £11.00 per hour
- As set out above but subject to a discount of 10%
Composite charge to include use of better quality crockery and charge for alcohol (see notes) for Saturday receptions from
1.30pm Friday to end of function -
RESIDENTS - £300
NON RESIDENTS - £360
HIRE OF EQUIPMENT for use off the premises (a returnable deposit may be required)
- For each booking there is a minimum charge equivalent to the cost of 2 hours hiring.
- Charges include the cost of all facilities including heating, lighting and equipment and the use of standard crockery.
Better quality crockery is available at a supplementary charge of £10.
- For functiions at which alcohol is to be consumed there is a supplementary charge of £10.
- A returnable deposit of £50 will be required from all hirers other than regular users.
- Charges for children's parties must be paid in advance.
- An application from a hirer living outside Dunsfold village must be supported by a written reference from someone known to the committee.
If successful, the applicant may be required to pay the hiring charge in advance and/or a returnable deposit.
Charges per day
For further information and to make bookings please contact John World
- Tables - £10 each
- Tubular chairs - 25p each
- Tea urn - £1
- Plates, cups and saucers - £2 for each set of 10
telephone: 01483 200742 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If John
World is not available please contact David
Airey by telephone: 01483 200575 or email: email@example.com
For the period 13 to 20 February 2017 only please contact Jo Birt
by telephone: 01483 200834
If you have any comments or queries concerning this section
the Section Editor.